Our Top 3 Recommended Home Security Cameras
Google, NC1104US, Nest Cam Indoor, Security Camera, Black, 1
- Quick and easy setup: Plug in the Google Nest Cam and download the Nest app to get started. No hub needed.
- Alerts on your phone: get activity alers so you know if anything happens while you're away.
- Talk and listen: see who's there and talk back to get someone's attention.
- 24/7 live video: 130 Degree view shows your home in 1080P HD, day and night.
- Clear as day, even at night: night vision evenly illuminates the whole room.
Arlo Pro 2 Wireless Home Security Camera System with Siren | Rechargeable, Night vision, Indoor/Outdoor, 1080p, 2-Way Audio, Wall Mount | Cloud Storage Included | 2 camera kit (VMS4230P)
- 100 percent Wire free Free of power cords and wiring hassles
- 1080p HD High quality video with sharper and brighter details
- Flexible Powering Options Use wire free, plugged in. Rechargeable battery
- Weatherproof Pro cameras are weatherproof so you can place them anywhere indoors and out
- 7 Days of Free Cloud Recordings Pro comes with recurring 7 day free cloud recordings. Live stream or view recorded video and audio for up to 7 days
Amcrest UltraHD 2K (3MP/2304TVL) WiFi Video Security IP Camera with Pan/Tilt, Dual Band 5ghz/2.4ghz, Two-Way Audio, 3-Megapixel @ 20FPS, Wide 90° Viewing Angle and Night Vision IP3M-941B (Black)
- DUAL-BAND ULTRA-HD – This 5ghz/2.4ghz Dualband WiFi IP camera features magnificent 2K / 3MP (2304x1296P at 20fps | 1080P at 30fps) video with superior low light capability utilizing the Aptina AR0330 image sensor and Ambarella S3LM chipset. Extra-wide 90° viewing angle as well as remote pan/tilt and digital zoom allow you to cover more ground and keep more of what matters to you safe. Works with Alexa through AmcrestCloud.
- SMARTER SECURITY – Receive motion alert notifications, review footage and engage in two-way communication via your smartphone with the Amcrest View app. Playback and record professionally on a PC using Amcrest Surveillance Pro for Windows and MAC (included) or Blue Iris Professional. Works with Amcrest Cloud remote video storage, MicroSD card, Amcrest NVRs, Synology and QNAP NAS, FTP, Pale Moon (32bit) & SeaMonkey Browsers, IE, Safari 11, Firefox 49.0 and Chrome with Amcrest Web View Extension.
- DAY OR NIGHT, QUALITY ASSURED – Featuring an Onsemi Aptina 1/3” 3.4MP superior low-light image sensor and built-in IR LEDs this WiFi camera achieves industry leading nightvision up to 32 feet. Not all WiFi IP cameras are built the same and our Texas based team with over 10 years of WiFi camera experience has guaranteed the out-performance of this camera by using the highest quality components in order to deliver the ultimate best in class 2K/3MP dual-band pan/tilt WiFi camera experience.
- SECURE CLOUD VIDEO BACKUP – The optional Amcrest Cloud remote video storage subscription service allows you automatically store your videos off-site in a third-party location hosted and secured by Amazon AWS. This way if something happens to your local PC/NVR/SDcard/NAS, the footage will be safely recorded in a secure off-site location and accessible to you through a web-based Flash interface for PC (Windows & MAC) (Chrome/Firefox/Safari/Edge) and AmcrestCloud smartphone app.
- SIMPLE. RELIABLE. SECURE. - This Amcrest Dualband wireless security camera features a secure SSL/HTTPS connection, wireless AES/WPA2 encryption, FCC Certificate, UL Compliant Power Supplies, and receives regular security firmware updates (Supports both 5ghz/2.4ghz). At Amcrest, we want to ensure the safety of our customers, their loved ones, homes, and businesses and you’ll receive a full 1-year US Warranty and Lifetime Support provided directly from Amcrest.
Last update on 2020-02-20 / Amazon Affiliate Disclosure